• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Went to BGF last night for the first time with the Southside Mustang Club and was very impressed with the range and shop. +1 to all the staff, they were eager to help with anything. I will be back soon.

JayD481

Plinker
    Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    My first time was today, but not for the range although we went back there to take a look at it. It looked pretty sharp, but I would watch my step while in there as there are shell casings everywhere. One slip on those things could be trouble falling.
    My buddy and I went to check out the guns and he ordered his and I will be doing the same as soon as I can scrap up some money haha. Yes, The girls that waited on us were very nice. Man, that place is hoping with people. We went in there around 1:00 on a Wed and it was packed in there. I'm glad for them to have so much business.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I clean up the brass behind me about every 2 - 3 magazines. I'm a little OCD like that. For one, I collect my own brass to reload and I also don't want someone to trip behind me while I'm shooting. I never wait for range staff to do it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom