• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    The movie trailers looked good. I recognize the guy driving as the actor in 30 DAYS OF NIGHT (a great vampire flick set in Alaska).
    I t looks like I'll be renting this one too.
    Thanks for the heads up.

jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    I was just over at one of my renters appt trying to fix the water heater and they were just getting ready to watch this. Might go back and see if i can borrow it. Thanks for the heads up!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hoosier8,

Thanks to you I rented this and watched it yesterday.

I liked the movie. Plague is always a good tool to wipe us out.

The characters were good. I didn't like the Brian character. His brother was a little too naive but more reasonable. I would have left Brian behind in a heartbeat, or had him leave me behind.

Personally I think cooperation in an event like this is always more beneficial than trying to stick it out on your own.

I really liked the guy who went against his buddies when they wanted to take the women. I think scenes like that are a much more realistic portrayal of each persons level of morality and decency as those who struggle to hang on to their humanity fight with those willing to throw it all away.

I also liked the scene with the doctor. No one wanted him to do what he was going to do, but neither did they step up and show a willingness to help. A true pity since children would be our greatest hope in a time such as this.

Thanks for mentioning it! I had never even heard of it and now I'll have to buy it in a year or so when it becomes cheaply available.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom