• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have been in Minneapolis on business the last two weeks and in the course of looking for things to do on my one day of downtime, I found Bill's Guns. This is a very nice shop, with lots of firearms of every type on display. They had a great selection and lots of accessories and a shooting range in the basement. If I only had my Utah permit already, i could have spent the afternoon getting in some practice. I did pick up a butler creek 10/22 magazine loader on the clearance table for $15 though. If you are ever in Minneapolis, Bills is a great shop.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    As a native born Minnesotan, I am only in Indiana because of a woman since 1985. I can also recommend Bill's, it is a good gunshop. My little brother spends a lot of time there..

I like nothing better than shooting a rifle match in Red Wing or Harris or Elk River while visiting family.

In the 70's, I spent a lot of time at Herter's, maybe some of you have heard of it? Of course, Sportsmans Guide is in South St Paul and they certainly deserve a visit too. Big warehouse open to the public.

Top Bottom