• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Mom has always hated guns. However after my Dad's second cancer surgery. My Mom said when he felt better, that she would learn how to shoot. So her, Dad, and I went to Cearland today. She shot Dad's and my Buckmark. She tried shooting my Dad's M&P 9mm pro, but it was to much for her. I put fifty more rounds through my newly aquired FNP9, and we shot my Dad's M&P .40c for the first time. I really liked how it felt, and shot. Was suprised that it had little felt recoil. Next thing is getting my Mom her own gun. I think we are going to get her a Walther P22. The Buckmark was still a little heavy for her. It was great to have my Mom there with us. She had fun, and I knew once she gave it a chance she would like it. :rockwoot::yesway:

dr632

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2010
    Brown County
    Thanks for sharing. I assume you know we (Hoosier Hills Rifle & Pistol) have a nice indoor range on the north side of town and the outdoor range in Gnawbone. It's been several years since I shot at the Ceraland range. In fact, likely the mid 90's when my wife and I sit in on their personal protection course (great intro course).

How difficult was it to get in/out of Ceraland with your firearms? Lot's of paperwork?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks for sharing. I assume you know we (Hoosier Hills Rifle & Pistol) have a nice indoor range on the north side of town and the outdoor range in Gnawbone. It's been several years since I shot at the Ceraland range. In fact, likely the mid 90's when my wife and I sit in on their personal protection course (great intro course).

How difficult was it to get in/out of Ceraland with your firearms? Lot's of paperwork?

You just sign it at the desk inside. That's about it really. I have been thinking of joining Hoosier Hills, but money has just been tight. Maybe this summer.

Top Bottom