• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I met my friend, and his Father at Atterbury today. Before we headed to the gun show. My friend Dan is a Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, he is a Marine. His father is a Vietnam Veteran, he served in the Army. Dan brought his Olympic Arms M4, baby Glock .40, and Beretta Cougar .40. I took my Maddi AK, and my FNP 40. Dan has not been to the range in over a year he said. His Father has not shot probably since he had served. We started out on the 50 yard line, then moved down to the pistol range. I have not shot my AK at 50 yards yet, it was shooting a little left. Bought a sight tool at the gun show today.

It was also my first time shooting an M4 at 50 yards. In the Coast Guard the farthest we shot was 25 yards, when qualifying with the M16. I did get two rounds in the center ring, and the rest where just outside. On the pistol lane, I was placing all my shots in the center ring with my FNP 40. Yes the Sailor, >ME<. Out shot the Soldier, and the Marine. They even applauded me :D. Had to throw some friendly rivalry in there. Anyways I got some videos. You have to click on the pic to watch them, because I use Photobucket.

003-8.jpg

001-22.jpg

Last edited:

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I was there Sunday. Nice place. I had not shot anything for about 15 years, but I still hit the target a few times. :)

The only thing I didn't like was the guy "teaching" his wife(?) to shoot. About every other word out of his mouth was Fing. I'm glad my 7 year old son didn't come with me.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I was there Sunday. Nice place. I had not shot anything for about 15 years, but I still hit the target a few times. :)

The only thing I didn't like was the guy "teaching" his wife(?) to shoot. About every other word out of his mouth was Fing. I'm glad my 7 year old son didn't come with me.
    Probably not me. I was there yesterday with my wife. She doesn't need any instruction from me, just spotting. Besides, I couldn't talk like that when my wife is holding her 9mm. :):

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Other than, the shoot we had at Crosley. This was, the most fun I had shooting in a while. My friend is so busy, it makes it hard, to get together. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Probably not me. I was there yesterday with my wife. She doesn't need any instruction from me, just spotting. Besides, I couldn't talk like that when my wife is holding her 9mm. :):

I was NOT you.

And I can't see talking like that to anyone, let alone someone holding a gun. My wife didn't grow up with guns and has never shot a gun, but I bet if I talked like that to her she could wing me.:draw: or use it as a hammer on me.:bat:

Top Bottom