GREAT BUY on steel self resetting pistol targets.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Hello again from MGM! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend lots of time with friends and loved ones!

We are actually having TWO specials this month!! The first special is 30% off our 2 most popular cowboy auto poppers, the Tombstone Auto Popper and the Coffin Lid Auto Popper. Add that to our 10% NO PAINT discount and you'll receive 40% off the regular price, for a total of $150.53 ea, while our supplies last. That's over a hundred bucks off each! Don't forget that price INCLUDES SHIPPING!!! Here is a link to the add on the MGM Targets website MGM Targets | Specials
    mail
    mail

mail
    mail

(Please note that the pipe legs are not included in that great price, but the Pipe Base is!)

The second special we are running is 20% off our newest product, the MGM Switchview. This is a great little tool that allows you to quickly and easily adjust the power setting on your variable power scope. Other manufacturers sell these for as much as $79 plus shipping. For this month only, you can get an MGM Switchview for $56.95 delivered! For more information check out the website at www.mgmswitchview.com These are selling great so my supply is getting low and production is behind, but I expect to have the following models ready to ship by the 14th. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Top Bottom