Grassley to Holder: Why Is VA Putting So Many Vets on Your Federal Gun Ban List?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If a vet needs help managing finances they are judged "mentally defective"??? Where does that put the federal government who have proven they are incapable of managing finances!?!?!?!?!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    A friend of mine brought this to my attention quite a few years ago. This didn't just start happening recently its been going on for at least 3 years.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Because Veterans scare the crap out of the White House. Ordinary "citizens", for the most part, will believe almost anything and do as they are told. Veterans who have seen the real world - maybe not. Serving in a third world craphole sure turned my head around. I love my country but my Govt. needs a Major spanking.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    If that were the standard a large portion of the US would be disarmed. What's next setting a threshold credit score that allows you to exercise your second amendment rights?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I used to work with a guy, he is a FELON, why, Habitual traffic offender........ NO, he can't legally own a gun .....

And this is right here in In......

A point of clarification - unless there's something else going on, he is not able to possess a firearm under federal law. Last I checked, that's the source for the no-felon-can-have-a-gun rule. Even if the felony is a state law violation.

At a state level, Indiana does not have such a blanket prohibition on gun ownership. (Open to being corrected on that.)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This president has hated veterans from day 1. We've been talking about this knd of stuff forever. I remember people laughing and snickering and saying that's crazy paranoid talk. And this is why a lot of veterans do not seek help. When you can't trust the people offering the help it makes sense. They are snakes in the grass at all levels. Proof is in the pudding

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Not at all surprising when active duty U. S. Marines are ordered to remove the bolts and firing pins from their weapons so they can march in front of their President because they just can't be trusted with a live weapon. And when on base in the CONUS they cannot be trusted with a loaded firearm. Or when the Sec. of Defense pulls a pop up visit in a freaking war zone - they must be disarmed.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    At some point, even the liberal loons that voted the Liar-In-Chief into office will realize just how much that guy hates the U.S. and the U.S. citizen.

LOL, though, for some 'unfathomable' reason, they don't seem to 'get' that it's them that he despises.

Well, actually, it's not 'unfathomable'... :lmfao:

Top Bottom