• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Government funded ACORN thugs try to intimidate Tea Party activists and fail

ACORN affiliates don’t want any “crackers” demonstrating against Obamacare it seems. They went batshit crazy on Tea Party activists protesting Obama’s health care takeover plans in Suffolk County NY. Shades of the New Black Panthers voter intimidation last November?

YouTube - ACORN Affilliate Shows Its Hatred for Dissent

More from Gathering of Eagles.

I was going to post this tomorrow, but now seems appropriate. After the successful rally we had two weeks ago downtown, we are organizing another rally. As senators travel to their home states over the legislative recess to hear from their constituents, Americans for Prosperity’s Patients First Bus Tour hit the road yesterday beginning it’s “Hands Off My Healthcare Tour”.

It will be in Fort Wayne the morning of August 17th. More details will be posted here in the coming week.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Good video! I wish I could have heard what they were screaming about at the beginning, though. All I could hear was the chanting. Is there a transcript?

Also, I'm disturbed by the lack of spelling on some of the signs. Bugs me when people hold protests with misspelled signs. I think it undermines the message.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Acorn Meets Their Waterloo in Commack! They are NOT Happy Campers!

Acorn Meets Their Waterloo in Commack! They are NOT Happy Campers!

July 25, 2009

Another Outstanding Day for Tea Party Patriots!

img_6458dedication1.jpg

ACORN and their new front group Act Now were owned by Tea Party Patriots again on Long Island!

When they couldn’t win their arguments with facts, the ACORN employees tried to intimidate the Tea Party folks. No way that could work with dedicated Patriots! So ACORN cut and run when the going got tough, and repeated that sorry performance twice in one day.

Sonny sends this report:

I’m no reporter so bear with me. Today I felt the same pride inside me matching the feeling I get whenever I read of our Founding Fathers’ activism. It might sound over exaggerated, but it doesn’t change how I feel. Today we scored a victory some may see as trivial, I see as momentous. Either way as a patriot it is overwhelming. Today I witnessed and participated in seeing ‘grass-roots folk’ come together in an instant and square off with, as of yesterday, an unchallenged foe in our cause-ACORN. We arrived at King Kullen this morning in Commack and as planned found ACORN petitioners signing up unaware patrons of the shopping center coming and going. They were asking people to sign a petition favoring Obama’s Health Care plan. We were there to give the other side and people listened.

ACORN produced four ‘workers’ we amassed 40 patriots complete with signs, banners, flyers, stickers, posters and a few loud voices.

ACORN 4 – Patriots 40.

I was told they were ‘workers’ for the organization We-Can(?) We were the people on the street giving up a beautiful warm Saturday morning to be heard.

I once read that 1 man defending his home is worth 20 paid mercenaries sent to destroy it. Believe it.

ACORN being outnumbered, out voiced and literally out debated left the area in a hurry. We followed.

After receiving communication that they fled to Stop and Shop in Bohemia 40+ patriots showed up and overwhelmed them there too. What a sight. Again ACORN took flight. They didn’t know how to react other then demanding we leave. We demanded an equal moment of time to discuss the meat and potatoes of the Obama health Care plan, they refused and retreated. I witnessed many passersby refusing to sign their petition; one even scratched their name off the list after we spoke to them. Almost every person I encountered was interested and I was relieved as almost all agreed with us. There was a little drama when a passerby vehemently argued for the plan, it was contentious but that’s liberty and democracy at work.

The only news agency seen was a local group from Alternative News based here on LI. The police were on scene, but remained out of the way as we did our own policing and respecting of the peace.

Score this a huge victory. I hope this inspires everyone to get up and get off the side-lines. You want change, than be silent no more! Silence is another form of consent, don’t be silent-don’t consent.

Known organizations present and represented: Campaign for Liberty, CSA, 9/11 Glenn Beck group, and resistnet.com by me. Others were ordinary people who heard last night and dropped their plans and showed up. What a moment.

Top Bottom