• ...and so much more!
  • USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I don't know how many times this has happend to me. Just minding my own business and out of no where dude sucker punches me.

I am not buying and you aint selling.:twocents:

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    If the guy knocked him out and broke his nose with one sucker punch, I'd think that one should be very leery of a rematch with the contender ;)

Exactly, this should be the natural conclusion of anyone who wasn't there... But considering my friend, who isn't the greatest fighter got him good, I honestly don't assume he's PRO. But even if he is... then very well. There is always someone out there who can kick your ass...

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Useful details begin with sentences like:

• I was at a bar...
    • I was at a theater...
    • I was in my yard...
    • I was at work...
    • I had just said...
    • I was loading groceries in the car...
    • I was toasted drunk and...

I appreciate you trying to help with a warning about situational awareness, but without any other details the warning is rather useless.

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Jesus Christ.... Scuttero1, would you mind deleting this thread?

I admitted to getting my a* kicked but somehow I am lying.. Are you kidding? I thought it was a light hearted subject but I guess not.. .What do you want to hear? How about this: "So I'm out there bashing Bush and Sean Hannity comes out and tells me to stop but instead, I tell him I want to fight... after punching him 19 times, he then punched me and knocked me out!!!"

GO Republicans! BOO me!!

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm glad you are alright. I try to be the most laid back guy in the crowd, but I can't stand someone putting their hands on me. If it were me, I'm not sure he wouldn't trip into something if I saw him again.

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    By the way, I realize I could give a backround story of me and my boys sitting at the bar for three hours, but considering this in no way affects the story, what is the point? The guy walked out, decided he had a problem with us, and sucker punched me. Does anyone else here drink? You've never heard of someone getting pissed of for no reason at a bar? This is farely common!

Remind me to bring my flame suit on for my next thread...

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    By the way, I realize I could give a backround story of me and my boys sitting at the bar for three hours, but considering this in no way affects the story, what is the point? The guy walked out, decided he had a problem with us, and sucker punched me. Does anyone else here drink? You've never heard of someone getting pissed of for no reason at a bar? This is farely common!

Remind me to bring my flame suit on for my next thread...

It's extremely unusual for a grown man to walk up to someone on the street and punch him for no reason and with absolutely no context. You can understand why people would like to hear the rest of the story. It would have been simple enough to just say "I'm not going to give any other details at this time" rather than simply ignore it. You would have been far less likely to get a dozen requests for the info.

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    It's e)xtremely unusual for a grown man to walk up to someone on the street and punch him for no reason and with absolutely no context. You can understand why people would like to hear the rest of the story. It would have been simple enough to just say "I'm not going to give any other details at this time" rather than simply ignore it. You would have been far less likely to get a dozen requests for the info.

Ok sure you're right. If I had told a story how I went to a bar and beat 8 peoples face in that it would be highly likely... Considering the story is self depreciating, then there isn't much reason for me to lie.

Not too mention WHO CARES.(if I'm lying about details, does it really matter to you?) Jesus. This is the break room, thought I'd tell an interesting story about my night... I guess not.

And by the way, you go to any bar that gets more than the "regular" crowd, every single night there is at least a few people talking about fighting. The majority of the time they never do a thing. Of course. This night they did. That is why I posted.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't think anyone was calling you a liar, just that they wanted the rest of the story and you kept ignoring the requests. I think you took the "SOCMOB" comment far too literally.

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Ok I apologize, just a little shocked that it at least seemed everyone thought I was pulling a story out to seem cool. (ass if getting punched in the face is cool, personally it sucks)

The story we were of course sitting at the bar... There was no encounter with anyone else, so the following fight did not lead from some incident inside the bar. Me and my friend left to walk home. As we walked out, two other guys walked out and asked us what we were doing. (this may have been his challenge... i guess) we weren't sure who he was said my friend said "what?"

He said he wanted to "talk to us."

I said "What's going on man."

*pow*

My face is no more.

My friend then, after they threw a few punches at eachother landed one, and got the guy real good... He ran off with his friend who was watching from a far. (I have no idea why his friend was not involved)

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    My friend then, after they threw a few punches at eachother landed one, and got the guy real good... He ran off with his friend who was watching from a far. (I have no idea why his friend was not involved)

Could it have been a strong arm robbery? Dude #2 playing lookout. If so your friend ended it.

If not, dude may have just wanted to show off and prove something to his buddies and #2 was the witness.

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Could it have been a strong arm robbery? Dude #2 playing lookout. If so your friend ended it.

If not, dude may have just wanted to show off and prove something to his buddies and #2 was the witness.

No, not at all because they were in the bar...The guy fighting was obviously proving his toughness...

This was in Terre Haute.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Ok what can we learn from this?

1 avoid long stays at bars
    2 If a guy wants to talk to you he can do from over there.
    3:postpics:

Was you armed?

Top Bottom