• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    I got my SR22 a few weeks ago. I got a chance to shoot it recently, and it shoots great!! I fired Federal Lightning rounds through it with no problems. I think I'm gonna enjoy shooting this gun, even though I bought it for my daughter.
    Breaking the gun down is a little different, but not difficult, finish is nice.

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    Yea I bought one for my wife to learn on and she loves it! Runs through everything and great customer service! I had the slide retention spring break on hers. we sent it in VIA our LGS and they had it back to us in a couple of weeks!

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Keep an eye on the takedown lever, mine failed on the 105 round through a brand new gun. Certainly got my attention when the Slide flew downrange at Eagle Creek. It's at Ruger right now.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    We also have a Ruger SR22 and really, really like it. We've put several hundred rounds through it now and its not bobbled once. As far as the field stripping it goe,s after you do it a couple of times its very easy to break down and put back together.

Top Bottom