• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Littlejoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Elrod Indiana
    I sent it in on 1/2/09 it came back today 2/28/09. I have seen on here that someone sent his on 12/8/09 and has not seen it yet. How do they proccess these permits? :dunno:

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You obviously didn't apply through the Black Hole at the City-Co building in Indy. You are getting my hopes up because I applied the same day as you.

JPY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Muncie
    I would be very interested in seeing the process of processing these applications. I am willing to bet there is a lot of opportunity to improve on the process.

I wonder if we can arrange an INGO field trip to watch it being done!? lol

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Would love to. I work as a business process consultant (i.e. I am one of the most despised of the despised in the corporate world) and one of my more common task is finding ways to process orders/RFD's/RFQ's more quickly and accuratly in with the same number or less of man hours. I worked once with a government office...mostly it made me even more bitter about how much I pay in taxes.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I think I got a good idea on it,,, If you live in county where I live, you drop off your application with 2 money orders and never see it again. When my cousin went he said there was a big stack of them and I think they just sit around untill someone gets bored and processes them someday. When I went for one "with city address" you give them $50 and they keep it for 2 weeks then "I think cause they are to cheap to pay for the stamp" I come pick it back up in 2 weeks and then get the $75 money order and send it down state myself.... it seems like a bit more hastle but mabey it will get done fast. mine went in the 25th

Buck64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    I applied for the lifetime at 1 day less then 6 months left on a four year permit.
    I was told that it might get returned for being sent in to early.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Applied for mine on 12/31/08. Received it sometime early last week. Apparently I was one of faster ones I guess. My brother who applied one day before me was recently sent back the form because one box was not filled in. Needless to say, he was not a happy camper! Now he hoping he won't have to wait another 8 weeks to see his permit.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Mine didn't arrive today. Tomorrow will be 13 weeks. It started on Dec 4 in the black hole which is the Indianapolis City-County building.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I applied for my Lifetime LTCH in mid Aug of 2008. I received it in the mail on my birthday Oct 13th. I was quite surprised at how fast the turnaround for mine was after hearing people say they had applied and still hadn't gotten anything yet.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was told the Marion County CCB hand carriies the applications over to the ISP Central Office. However, they let them pile up and may not carry them over for a week or so. Or, so I was told.

Top Bottom