• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I found this on another forum and thought the guys here might appreciate/share it. Its a great summary of the AWB and magazine issue. If someone won't give this some thought, they are being intentionally dense.

The Truth About Assault Weapons
    Wow, thats a pretty good presentation someone put together. I'd share that but I dont have a facebook or twitter account... maybe someone else can share it on my behalf :)

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Later today (it's not even 6a now), I'm going to send this link to bunches of people, including my Representative & Senator, people on my email list, and anyone else I can think of. It's a very good article and everyone should read it.

I found an assault rifle definition on Google. It stated that an "assault rifle" is one with a selector switch that is "select fire", multiple rounds with one trigger pull. My AR then is NOT an assault rifle.

Thanks to ncthorn!

DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    Outstanding. Thank you for sharing. Completely idiot proof. In saying that I mean to point out that anyone that argues the logic is a ****ing vegetable.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Great slide show.

I think there is an error though. IIRC the FBI statistics include accidents and suicides. The 323 deaths from rifles would then be overstating the number of murders. The deaths caused by hammers, baseball bats and other blunt instruments probably do not include many accidents or suicides.

Last edited:

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    :DFantastic Presentation...Very good info. I am afraid that the people that need to see it will not, but we need to try and get the word out like we have all been doing. The anti gunners have been working on false information for decades. Attorney General Eric Holder has suggested that a massive PR campaign was needed to shame gun owners like smokers. Holder said the campaign needs to "really brainwash people to think about guns in a vastly different way." They want all the guns removed from Americans.

Oh and I added to my FB, that is going to get interesting as I also work at a school and have several teachers as friends on FB :D

Last edited:

jjordan2840

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    lafayette
    :DFantastic Presentation...Very good info. I am afraid that the people that need to see it will not, but we need to try and get the word out like we have all been doing. The anti gunners have been working on false information for decades. Attorney General Eric Holder has suggested that a massive PR campaign was needed to shame gun owners like smokers. Holder said the campaign needs to "really brainwash people to think about guns in a vastly different way." They want all the guns removed from Americans.

Oh and I added to my FB, that is going to get interesting as I also work at a school and have several teachers as friends on FB :D

How did you add it to Facebook? I would live to do that too.

Top Bottom