• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ubertux

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Tell City
    i found a glock 22 at my local gun shop. it appears to be well worn from carry however it functions flawlessly, is $375 a good price for it? i don't know what generation it is sorry.

ubertux

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Tell City
    thanks, i'm still a little worried about picking up another caliber. But I want a glock for the durability. i just wish this thing was a g17 and i'd snatch it up right now\

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Could always pick up a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel. Then you could choose what to shoot.

Thats a nice price IMO though.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I found out the same thing..

Wow that is cheaper than buying from Lone Wolf Dist. itself, good find.

Yea, Dog, I have ordered three so far through Dillon:
    1. Glock 20-.40 S&W Conversion barrel.
    2. Glock 22-Standard .40 S&W barrel.
    3. Glock 17-Standard 9MM barrel.

I usually place a full order when I order from Dillon to offset the shipping+get more NEAT stuff..HA HA...Bill.

PS: Just noticed--I hit 1,100 posts (Without getting Banned) HOW ABOUT THAT??

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Ya, as long as it functions fine thats a good price. Even if you decide you're not happy with the new caliber, you could take it to a gun show and sell it for profit.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Depending on the internals, it may be OK or it may be good. Either way, it does not seem to be a "bad" deal, so I would not have a problem buying the pistol if it is what you want. OTOH, I does not sound like such a "great" deal that I would go out of my way to pick it up.

For comparison purposes, I think I finally let my rather lightly used 23 Gen3 (w/ TFO sights and limited holster wear) go for about $425 and a new 22 Gen3 can be had for $465-$480 at my LGS.

Edit: just noticed there is a Glock 22 w/ Trijicons in the listings for $400 (also for comparison purposes)

Gun Fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    At the last Indy Gun Show I bought a brand new Glock 19 Gen 4 for $500 flat. The Shop (from northern IN) was running show specials, and nearly all models were the same price. You may want to consider a new model instead of a used, older generation. The Gen4 is great and has been flawless.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    i found a glock 22 at my local gun shop. it appears to be well worn from carry however it functions flawlessly, is $375 a good price for it? i don't know what generation it is sorry.

Hmmm... Tell City??? I'll be in Bristow in Saturday, may have to drive down.... Better buy it before I do...:D

crarndtii

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I have a $400 rule about Glocks. If they are under $400, I try to buy all of them I can. You really can't hurt one and you will get the money back out of it if you just take decent care of it. Glocks are indestructible for the most part. And anything that is broken can be had and replaced easily in your kitchen most times.

Orion has a 22 for about 389.00 if I recall right. They are probably police trades with 2 mags as I recall. Love me some Glocks :-)

LoneWolf2554

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    NWI
    Yes that is a good price! Wish I would have bought mine for that. Love my G22 but who doesn't want to save a 100 bucks

Top Bottom