Good news about some good kids. America isn't all about thugs and mopes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Pennsylvania teens save five-year-old girl from kidnapping by chasing the kidnapper's car on their BIKES | Mail Online

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

I wish the president would reserve comments about someone looking like his rhetorical son to kids like this...

Maybe we can take a break from the Z-fest and celebrate this young man's selfless accomplishment.

I was also thinking that these kids followed a suspect. That could have turned out badly for them...

but a little girl is alive because they took that risk.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Good on them. That took some balls. This is the kind of thing we need to see in the lamestream media. So Obama, any positive comments for a change?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    ^^^^
    "Umm, well, uhhhh, you see, uhhhh."

About how most of the President's comments begin.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Good on them. That took some balls. This is the kind of thing we need to see in the lamestream media. So Obama, any positive comments for a change?

No, he'll be back in campaign mode tomorrow, identifying and celebrating some here-to-fore unknown class of victims. And devising some new federal entitlements to 'help' them.

I couldn't help myself either :xmad: thinking of the slacker-in-chief, but this thread really needs to be about someone other than Obama. Someone who has actually accomplished something with his life and made a difference.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    wow. How did he manage to keep up with a car?

I don't think it was a high speed chase. But even at 20 mph that's something too.

Mind you, I'm hoping this story isn't baloney concocted by some bored journalist. Their stock is currently very low.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    No, he'll be back in campaign mode tomorrow, identifying and celebrating some here-to-fore unknown class of victims. And devising some new federal entitlements to 'help' them.

I couldn't help myself either :xmad: thinking of the slacker-in-chief, but this thread really needs to be about someone other than Obama. Someone who has actually accomplished something with his life and made a difference.

True, we need to focus on the positive here. Somebody is a hero with a bicycle.

Top Bottom