• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have a couple of G19's and a G26 where I want the trigger guard undercut for a better grip. Is there anyone in NE Indiana who does good work? I am not afraid of part swaps on my Glocks. But when it comes to modifying the frame, I want to send them to someone with experience and who does top notch work.

Any suggestions?

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Buy a Dremel tool and do it yourself. First time is always the scariest. I picked one up at Harbor Freight for around $15 and have done a couple of Glocks with it. The barrel sander that came with my kit works perfect for undercutting the trigger guard. I just go slow and then finish the job by hand with sandpaper.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Buy a Dremel tool and do it yourself. First time is always the scariest. I picked one up at Harbor Freight for around $15 and have done a couple of Glocks with it. The barrel sander that came with my kit works perfect for undercutting the trigger guard. I just go slow and then finish the job by hand with sandpaper.
    I've done this myself on a Glock 23. It did'nt turn out to bad. Some people don't feel comfortable taking a dremel to a polymer frame. I can't say that I blame them.

Sorry OP. I'm not aware of anyone in the area that specifically does the kind of professional work you're looking for. But i'm not from your neck of the woods.

Top Bottom