• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Brother Officer wanting to use his Gov't /LEO option to order a Glock-27 for back-up, anyone know of a Glock Stocking Dealer in the Indy area that would order and transfer a Gov't/LEO discounted Glock for him?!?

Thanks!

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We were just approved as a Glock Stocking GOVT/LEO Dealer. We have guns inbound and will be posting prices later and who will qualify for these special prices. We are new to this so give us a week or so to get it together, but you would be surprised who qualifies.

FYI, Did not mean to hi-jack the thread or take business away from another shop, just wanted to mention it since we were approved yesterday.

Last edited:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    We were just approved as a Glock Stocking GOVT/LEO Dealer. We have guns inbound and will be posting prices later and who will qualify for these special prices. We are new to this so give us a week or so to get it together, but you would be surprised who qualifies.

I've been thinking about a G26 :patriot: But just hate the long cold drive ;)

smokenfire10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Muncie
    It was mentioned that maybe a couple dealers give a discount to firefighters. I have a brother firefighter looking for a Glock 19, does anyone know dealers info.

Thanks, Alan

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    jenkins still have the same discount for firefighters as well?

The Glock public safety discount applies to a lot of folks, military, LE, fire, EMS, TSA, DHS, pretty much any public safety official. It's a Glock thing through Glock authorized mil/le dealers and Glock sets the price (unlike some shops who might give a discount on their own).

Another +1 for Steven R. Jenkins, I bought my 20 new and a used 21 through them, great place, real friendly folks.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks for the heads up 21st, I asked who was a GLock Stocking Gov/Leo Dealer, nice to know your there for our Northern brethren as well, I went to Steven Jenkins yesterday (thanks again Agent 007) and just about all models were there, most 3-4 deep, yep at least 30-35 on display, only (1) G-27 in the case, have my buddy going after it soon, and all Glocks were listred at $398.20 + Tax or $477.00 with Night Sights.

Mags were avaliable too.

Spent $15 on lil stuff I needed (two ties and a sticker) so I will be back and buying a lot of stuff soon. Glocks I got!:patriot:

Top Bottom