• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Ok,

There are about a bajillion different night sights out there for glocks. All of the ones that i've seen have been the standard 3 dot style configuration. My question is this. Are there any companies that make a rear night sight that is like the standard rear glock sight utilizing the U shaped aperture rather than the 2 dot setup? I've never seen one.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    If you are looking for a night (glows in the dark) rear sight in a U shape, I don't know of one, either, but that doesn't mean it does not exist--just don't know.

If you don't need the "night" rear sight, simply put a front night sight on, and use the existing Glock rear sight. That is what I do with my guns, as I can't imagine being able to discern the rear sight and front sight in the dark, when the world is exploding around me. The best I think I could hope for is to have some awareness of the front sight.

Don't know if this helps, but I hope it does some.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    If you are looking for a night (glows in the dark) rear sight in a U shape, I don't know of one, either, but that doesn't mean it does not exist--just don't know.

IWI (Innovative Weaponry Inc) used to market one under the PT brand name, but they haven't been available in the marketplace for several years. They also did some other unconventional rear sight options like staggered lines, double lines, etc, and strange colors like blue and orange.

dsells13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Lafayette
    Or just a TLR1, IMO. But I suggest getting just the front sight, a friend of mine put on only a front sight and it looked fine in the dark.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I don't run night sights, i also just prefer my TLR-1. I was just wondering if there were any like that existed.

Top Bottom