• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    After a couple months of debating and searching, I finally obtained a Glock 23! I must say, this thing fits my hand like a glove. And thanks to WileECoyotee I have a Versa Max 2 holster to boot.

I guess I will be hitting the range sometime today to see how it shoots. :shoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Damn, I thought that Glock was making a new model, G23 is a great gun, had to give mine up when I lost the use of my shooting hand for a few years.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Range Report

After a couple months of debating and searching, I finally obtained a Glock 23! I must say, this thing fits my hand like a glove. And thanks to WileECoyotee I have a Versa Max 2 holster to boot.

I guess I will be hitting the range sometime today to see how it shoots. :shoot:

I drove from my office in Bloomington to MCF&G. It was so HOT today! I stopped by Bradis to pick up some .45 and .38 since Wal Mart can't seem to get any in stock. Well, I finally arrived at the range and popped my trunk open. As I pushed the button, I got a funny feeling in my stomach. Yep, I'm an idiot! I forgot my gun bag! :xmad: I'm at the range with one magazine in the gun and not even a spare. :n00b:

Maybe tomorrow. :dunno:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I drove from my office in Bloomington to MCF&G. It was so HOT today! I stopped by Bradis to pick up some .45 and .38 since Wal Mart can't seem to get any in stock. Well, I finally arrived at the range and popped my trunk open. As I pushed the button, I got a funny feeling in my stomach. Yep, I'm an idiot! I forgot my gun bag! :xmad: I'm at the range with one magazine in the gun and not even a spare. :n00b:

Maybe tomorrow. :dunno:

Go have a beer at Bdubs and stick around for the meeting.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I love my Gen 2 G23. It is the first pistol I purchased, ugh like 15 years ago, and it will be the last firearm I will ever part with. Congrats :ingo:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Range Report - Take Deuce

Go have a beer at Bdubs and stick around for the meeting.

Yeah! Stick around I'll be there shortly. :D

Well, I must say I totally LOVE the Glock 23! The gun reminds me of my wife: a little snappy, but if held right it does everything just right! :laugh: I let a couple rounds get away and hit the bottom of the target, but once I got used to it, the gun seemed to walk the rounds to the target. Also the TruGLo sights are definitely going on my other guns. I've had night sights, but they sucked in the shadows. But these things are good in sun, shade, and dark!

I had to get to my son and daughter's karate practice, so I couldn't stay for the meeting. Did they vote to install the fans that blow the water mist? :rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom