• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gman75

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Boone County
    I bought a used one. The guy said it would jam all the time. It looked liked he had never cleaned it. I cleaned and lubed it and have yet to have a problem.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I run reloads in my wife's. It took several recipies before I found one that works for her. She will still have a jam about one or two in a hundred rounds if she limp wrists it. I am not at max load yet so I'm going to bump the next batch and see how she does. I haven't tried SD factory loads in it yet.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I know a guy who had to specifically run Remington UMC through it to get it to run... After about after he had shot a couple of boxes I threw some nasty tulammo in it and it ran perfect. Just find something it will run with and after you have "broken it in" if you want to put it that way, it should run fine.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I have had numerous issues with mine. I have cleaned it and ran probably three hundred rounds through it. Mine hates S&B has issues right away. With PMC it hates going from 4 to 5 round in either mag probably every few mags. It ran fiochi jhp ok and Winchester white box jhp ok. It ran corbon Jhp ok. I am needing to run some more rounds through it and go from there but it may be taking a trip to GA with me and I will drop it off to Glock to look at. I like the wait shoots and I have multiple blocks and I have never in thousands of rounds had an issue with one of my blocks before now when it comes to functioning. Mine is a new manufacture as well after all the initial hiccups they were having with manufacturing.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    OP, can you describe the specific malfs you're having?
    Is your 42 one with the "v2" mods? There were some tweaks made to some things shortly after the 42 was released.

Ruspath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I had one of the early ones, had all kinds of trouble, multiple factory ammo attempts. Sold it to my brother in law, same issues, he sold it. As an early one, mine had a notch on the side of the barrel Glock has "upgraded/changed. I heard they have also upgraded the magazines. As to limp wristing, I don't think so. Big 380 not hard to hold, and I haven't limp waisted any of my other pistols, large or small.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Has any one had problems with there 42 on jamming or feeding issues. Thanks for any information.
    There is no way anyone could have any issues with a Glock pistol. They work right out of the box with any ammo and are the perfect pistol. It has to be something you are doing wrong. : Maybe a little purple needed: :dunno:

Top Bottom