• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anelson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Indiana
    Well I'm going to start shooting IDPA here soon and I came across a barely used G35. Those of you who have them what do you like/dislike about them? I want to stick w/ .40 because I reload them already.....
    Anelson

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    One of the best things about a Glock Is you can get almost anything you want as a drop in. The only thing that I had a problem with was a lone wolfe barrel. Not that it did not drop right in. It was that it would not run my reloads like the factory barrel. And that was after I sent it in for rechambering. It would run all the factory stuff I put through it.

Another thing is It wont break the bank!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I don't shoot IDPA anymore, but I *love* my G35. I use it as my house gun, and my G34 as my range/training gun. Wouldn't give 'em up for the world. My only gripe about the 35 is that it's not as cheap to shoot as the 34...

Last edited:

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    the good thing about Glock in general is that there are many aftermarket mods that you can get for them and most you dont need a smith to get them install, I really like the long slide Glock's but in my case is more how the look rather than something funtional because for some reason I can shoot my G17 better than my 34.

Top Bottom