• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    Have a chance to buy a Glock 23 Gen4 w/5 13rd mags at very good price and was wanting to know what the consensus is regarding this model. I am familiar with Glocks (having owned a few G29's in the past), but know nothing of this model or caliber.

Any advice from the experienced G23 owners is greatly appreciated.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    All pistols should be glocks, all glocks should be 19's, and all 19's should be 9mm or something like that? Where's esrice when you need him. But the 23's i've had worked great too!

bigbang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    My G23 gen3 has been my go to gun for years. Would like to try a gen 4 though.

If you pass on the deal, send it my way! :')

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    We issue them and they have been great. I find the compact size perfect for OC and CC. The only problems with .40 glocks is the lack of case support, but for that I would just be careful if you do your own reloads. Great little pistols.

Shade Tree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Across from the Corn Field
    Glock 23 Gen 4

Being very new to the sport, I rely heavily on what I read and hear from others, preferably from those at the expert level. More than once it was said that this brand and model is their gun of choice.

At the shop where I bought it, I was really debating between the 22 and the 23. The deciding factor was the ability to conceal the 23 better.

May yet go for a 26/27 as concealed carry; it fits nicely in my coat pocket.

Nicr1991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I recently purchased my glock 19 gen 3 and it's great. I assume the G23 would be just as good. I have heard some complaints about the modifications to the gen 4, but it seems they've gotten all the kinks worked out from what I hear. I'd say go for it, and if you don't love it I'd be shocked. Good luck with the purchase

outnumbered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    My EDC is a Gen 3 Mdl 23. Have a 22 as well, and imo the 23 is a better shooter. It is easy to conceal and at 13+1 of 180gr Gold-Dots, more than capable of stopping any threat.

Top Bottom