• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    For sale is a Gen 4 Glock 23 (compact .40). Pistol has about 650 rounds through it, never any malfunction. Included is a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel; just field strip and drop in the 9mm barrel (bought for $110 and very lightly used), and voila, you basically have a Glock 19 as well. Also included is a $70 custom handmade Keyhole Holsters "Complete Concealment Hybrid" leather/kydex IWB holster. Keyhole Holsters, Kydex Check them out; very good stuff.

This gun is in great condition. The only thing cosmetically I can see is that the finish is worn on the slide stop lever and shows a little metallic color.

$475 firm. This will be for the buyer who is interested in being able to choose between .40 and 9mm.

I have 3 .40 caliber magazines with it (13rd). No 9mm magazines, however 9mm feeds fine out of the .40 mags and is plenty reliable enough to shoot at the range.

Original box included. You may contact me on here, however I would prefer to be emailed at JD.JOHNSON1@ICLOUD.COM. Location is Clark County, Sellersburg.

G23 Photos by jdjohnson12 | Photobucket

Last edited:
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    Price drop, $475. Text me if you'd like, 5026406875. I've turned down some higher offers up north because I work almost every day and don't really have time to make a long trip. Let me know if you're interested, this really is a steal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom