• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    The other day I heard a nasty rumor, something along the lines of the regular 21 mags wont work in the 21sf. I have the 21sf with the ambi mag release and only have two mags and want to buy more but dont want to buy the wrong ones.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    The other day I heard a nasty rumor, something along the lines of the regular 21 mags wont work in the 21sf. I have the 21sf with the ambi mag release and only have two mags and want to buy more but dont want to buy the wrong ones.

I believe that the new G21 mags are compatible but the older ones are not. I was told that when I ordered some new 21 mags. I cannot personally confirm that because i do not have a 21SF

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    The ambi-cut 21 mags (all current production), will work. I'd just order as I've been getting ambi-cut mags ever time I've ordered mags for almost a year, but I'm sure you could email a company and ask them.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

You heard correctly - the older NON AMBI G21 magazines will NOT work in the G21SF with Ambi Release.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom