• ...and so much more!
  • Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    KKM Precision | Precision made custom pistol barrels

I pick up a KKM Precision conversion barrel for my G20, to go from 10mm to 40 S&W and the accuracy is VERY impressive!

Their service is equally impressive too, ask for Kevin.

Chambers are much tighter.

6345785709_8a0eac89c8.jpg

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have a lone wolf barrel for one of my G19's. It has worked flawlessly and allows me to shoot reloads without a concern about leading issues.

Lone Wolf also seems to be one of the more economical barrels out there. And they offer 3 versions for the G19. Extended and ported...extended and threaded (for suppressor)...and stock length.

Here is a link for the stock length.

Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - LWD Barrel M/19 9mm Stock Length - $109.95

bmyers

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Lone wolf are good. They make good barrels if you wanna shoot lead, threaded barrels, etc They are reasonably priced too.

Always keep in mind the infamous "glock bulge" is because the chambers on glock's hammer forged barrels are intentionally made with higher tolerances. It's why they eat anything you shoot through them and do so for hundreds of thousands of rounds.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    I purchased a Lone Wolf barrel for my G19 to shoot lead reloads. Barrel has performed well, actually fit in my slide a little tighter than the G19 factory barrel. I would recommend this barrel to others.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Never gone to different cals in glocks, will model 23 mags feed 9mm ???

I have this same question, I've found on other forums that it works, but most folks don't like to do it.
    1)I know that the lip spacing on the mag is bigger in a .40 magazine, but it still retains a 9mm casing well.
    2) I think most people would say that's ok for plinking, but no for EDC.
    3) I also know that their conversion barrels (.40 to 9mm) have the actual chamber for the 9mm slightly off-center to align and work well with the extractor.
    4) If using low powered ammo (wwb, for example) some people opt to switch out the spring on their .40 to cycle the 9mm efficiently.

Everyone swears by the Lone Wolf barrels, it's just a pain right now because of the magazine shortages.
    I hope someone else can expand on this answer.

Top Bottom