• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2013
    Spencerville
    Any thoughts on how an ejector could get bent? Got I glock 19 gen 3 bought new by me with less than 300 rounds through it now. Noticed the other day the ejector was at about a 22.5 degree angle to the right side of the firearm. I was able to straighten it out but feel it should probably be replaced. I have multiple glocks with more rounds through them and have never seen or heard of this before.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As others mentioned it does have an angle to it. Go to a LGS or a friends and look at one they have. My bet is you'll find it at the same angle.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    FAIL... its supposed to be bent... Not sure how you bent it back straight either, that's pretty hard metal and my guess is it would crack and break before it bent.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Sounds like that angle is, or was, normal. It needs to be bent to hit the case in the right place to shove it out the right side of the pistol. If it ejects at all now it would surprise me. When you decide you need a new one I have one. :)

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III mechanic [FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Top Bottom