• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SRR

Plinker
    May 6, 2010
    Commiefornia
    Do you have an extended mag release, slide stop, and 3.5 connector in stock for a G19? and how much do you charge for the install? Is an appointment necessary?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Yes, we have all those parts in stock. We do not charge to install if the parts are purchased from us, but per our contract with Glock, cannot install a 3.5 connector for you due to potential liability issues.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    How much is the extended slide stop? I'd like to know for the next time I'm on your side o' town.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    Yes, we have all those parts in stock. We do not charge to install if the parts are purchased from us, but per our contract with Glock, cannot install a 3.5 connector for you due to potential liability issues.
    Are you referring to the OEM "-" connector that G34/35 come with? If so, I'm curious to know what the liability issue is...too light? If I remember correctly, the KY state police issue the G35 for duty.

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    The 3.5 from Glock goes into the G35,35, 17L and 24 for Competition. Per Glocks Stocking Dealer regulations we can not install the 3.5 into any other model.

Top Bottom