• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Brown Shirts! Inner city populace who just can't seem to get ahead by their own strength and character, the over weight ones who deliver your morning paper and still live with their mother, the ones who can't seem to hold a job for very long because they actually have to show up and work. They are out there, you have seen them, and they are looking for leadership to guide them out of their predicament , which of course was always somebodies else's fault.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    If that's the case that there should be this civilian security force that's just as well funded as the military, then where in the heck is my money to buy more guns, ammo, and supplies at?

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I seen an actual commercial for this and it was focused towards black and Hispanic people. ...... I found this very disturbing. I think they are trying to use black hate against the white man. I say racism is racism no matter what you skin color may be.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    danielocean03 this is real old news. This was back during the campaign. A search of the fourms will show a slew of pages in which we talked about this already. But don't worry I understand you are trying to show I6BO in a bad light and that is "ok".

I have, however, reported you to the I6BO white house flag email for reporting such "fishy" misinformation. You can expect the I6BO security police at your door soon and I will be getting a free box of these:

obama-cookies.jpg

YUMMY!!! =)

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    I would really like to see the grades of those little brownshirts in training since its been one year. Who wants to take a bet that they are no where near the "Lawyer, Doctor, engineer etc" grades needed

Yes they can.... but did they?

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    They get good grades im sure..... I believe that everyone but white people get graded with a race norming scale. So if your black then a "C" gets them an "A" but if you white then you just get a "C"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    They are going to recruit the gang members first. Or they'll try anyway. Then on to the homeless. And so on. Anyone who feels they've been wronged will join. It's gonna get weird.

The thing is, a civilian force as well armed as the military....

I thought that was supposed to be US?!?! :dunno: We are still the militia, right?

danielocean03 this is real old news. This was back during the campaign. A search of the fourms will show a slew of pages in which we talked about this already. But don't worry I understand you are trying to show I6BO in a bad light and that is "ok".

I have, however, reported you to the I6BO white house flag email for reporting such "fishy" misinformation. You can expect the I6BO security police at your door soon and I will be getting a free box of these:

obama-cookies.jpg

YUMMY!!! =)

There'd better be some orange kool-aid with them cookies. I don't eat any cookies without my orange kool-aid.

No, they are arsenic flavored..... to match the kool-aide!:D

Actually they have a bitter taste more like salt and the icing tastes more like slavery. The kool-aid makes everything taste like blood since it turns you into a zombie anyway... ;)

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I don't see this as a joking matter. Americore was just given half a trillion dollars to fund this thug army maid up of SEIU Accorn and black panther style groups. Just think about how many mercs 500 billion could buy. All of which will not pledge an oath to the constitution but to Barrack Obama and they are all radicals.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    POTI,
    I too would like to see their grades. As always, the end result is that the bar will be lowered so that Obama's Gestapo will be admitted to these programs and the professors will be pressured into passing them.

Our educational system has been dumbed down for decades with student self-esteem being considered more important than actually learning and understanding the material. As a nation, we are graduating students incapable of competing in a global market. This is another reason why so many good paying jobs, like IT and engineering, are going overseas.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    They will swear to follow their leader and not the Constitution!He will need them because the Military and L.E have sworn to uphold the Constitution.There will be plenty of targets!!

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I don't see this as a joking matter. Americore was just given half a trillion dollars to fund this thug army maid up of SEIU Accorn and black panther style groups. Just think about how many mercs 500 billion could buy. All of which will not pledge an oath to the constitution but to Barrack Obama and they are all radicals.

Well Glenn on his show said half a trillion dollars to americore, but I will say that I can't find any information on the 500 billion dollars. I only found 5.7 billion given to americore and about 7 billion given to accorn.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So , the Police aren't good enough now ? We need some civilian police force to take up the slack ?

Or is it about some thugs that answer to nobody but barry ? Or maybe the CPF will accept UN or other foreign authority . HMM ? :shady:

Top Bottom