• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    Wow crazy Story, interesting that his shooting at Leo's seemed unprompted. This is the reason I do have alot of respect for cops, stuff like this is possible to happen to them any day. Tell you friend thank you for what he does and I wish him a fast and good recovery from his wounds :patriot:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I was at the Linton 4th of July Parade when this happened. Several of the officers that were supposed to be at the parade left and a very high rate of fuel consumption.

Had been watching the story all day since I was with some people from the area.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    This has been the most violent year I have ever experienced in my LE career. Within the last three weeks I have been on a murder with suicide attempt afterwords, an drunken idiot that decided to pull his gun once I identified myself (he will never know how close he came to dying from some 75 grain TAP 5.56 poisoning) And then a domestic where the person shot himself. For the Indy guys it is probably business as usual and daily ocurances. But it is very rare for the county I work. Not sure what is going on.:n00b:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    This has been the most violent year I have ever experienced in my LE career. Within the last three weeks I have been on a murder with suicide attempt afterwords, an drunken idiot that decided to pull his gun once I identified myself (he will never know how close he came to dying from some 75 grain TAP 5.56 poisoning) And then a domestic where the person shot himself. For the Indy guys it is probably business as usual and daily ocurances. But it is very rare for the county I work. Not sure what is going on.:n00b:

Thankfully, and hopefully it continues to be that way, 2012 is "on pace to be the safest year for police in 60 years".

2012 on pace to be safest year for police in 60 years

Top Bottom