• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Ok, here's the deal. MrsGBuck and Myself have found ourselves in possession of a certificate entitling us to a free training course for ONE person put on by the one and only Paul Gomez. MrsGBuck won this at the open house hosted by Shay at Mindset Lab. Unfortunately, neither one of us can attend. Therefore, after consulting with Shay...

I am holding a contest to give it away. :rockwoot:

This course is Mr. Gomez's "Robust Pistol Manipulations". It is scheduled for the 23rd and 24th of June (Saturday and Sunday) in Bluffton, IN. The course would normally cost $400. This will be an opportunity for someone that could not otherwise afford to attend. Here is the link to his site with the course description.

Robust Pistol Manipulations - Paul Gomez

Now, to the contest... The first person to post a picture of some INGO SWAG and/or yourself OCing with a friendly police officer in uniform (you can blot out the face, if you wish) will win this contest. This means you can have SWAG and a LEO posing for the pic OR you can be OCing with a LEO while posing for the pic. OR BOTH! :D I am doing it this way so that those that choose to CC or those that have no SWAG can still be in on this. I will cover the shipping of the certificate to you and give you the instructions on how to register. I can more than likely help you out with a hotel if you need. Do not participate if you cannot attend. I want this to go to someone that will take advantage of the opportunity. An AAR after the course would also be nice. :D

:ingo:

(I can also be bribed with some Sig Sauer SP2022 Mags :D )

Last edited:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :yesway: Referencing you and the Mrs. was a tad confusing in the description.

I don't have any swag. :(
    I did say it could be you OCing with a LEO. :D

I did that so that those that don't have SWAG or those that choose to CC could still be involved in the contest. I will clarify that in the OP as well.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I did say it could be you OCing with a LEO. :D

I did that so that those that don't have SWAG or those that choose to CC could still be involved in the contest. I will clarify that in the OP as well.
    Oh sweet! I didn't realize it was an "either, or." I'll try to make a phone call at work tomorrow, but I'll prolly get beat to it. Is it FIRST to post or will you go by rank of the officer? :D

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    So, you have to be OC'ing with the SWAG? Or just a random picture of it? LOL I'm making this a bigger PIA than you thought aren't I?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    So, you have to be OC'ing with the SWAG? Or just a random picture of it? LOL I'm making this a bigger PIA than you thought aren't I?
    It can be:

A pic of you and a LEO with you or the LEO holding INGO SWAG.

OR

A pic of you and a LEO while you're OCing.

OR

A pic of you and a LEO while you're OCing and holding INGO SWAG.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I would have had this already if I wasn't working. Could've pulled up the gas station cameras. LOL

Might make for some fun photoshop opportunity afterwards also. LOL

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    2012-05-24_01-03-16_521.jpg

Poor college students INGO swag :)
    Orange Sharpie

Last edited:
    Top Bottom