• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The price is not that much different from a good self climber....anyone else notice how the deer seem to be scanning the trees more? I like the idea of the mrrored concept, don't have to worry about falling from trees and the super fast set up....:+1:

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Holy crap that's cool. Argh, now there's something else I just gotta have. My wife is gonna kill me...unless I get her one, too.

Wonder if you could get one that is 360 deg instead of just 270?

You can buy a 2 panel & a 4 panel & put them together. That would get really expensive though.

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    yeah it would be cool to have a 360 degree cover but like Finity said that would be pricey but if you think about it back up to a tree that way if you get tired atleast you will have something to lean against.

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I think it would be warmer in cold weather too....on the ground rather than up in the air would have to cut the wind...I think though, that you would need to be extra careful with your scent protection by being on the ground...

Can I sit in my Lazy Boy behind one of those while I wait for Mr. Deer to walk by...now that would be cool:):

asquires2

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think it would be warmer in cold weather too....on the ground rather than up in the air would have to cut the wind...I think though, that you would need to be extra careful with your scent protection by being on the ground...

Can I sit in my Lazy Boy behind one of those while I wait for Mr. Deer to walk by...now that would be cool:):

Thats one of the cool features about it, if the wind changes pick up and move on .

Top Bottom