• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey folks, just thought I'd toss in a blurb for AmmoSeek.com. It helps you search for a lot of kinds of ammo at many online stores. Just last night they added shotgun ammo to the kinds of ammo it'll search for. You might find it handy.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For the Ft Wayne people, Gander mountain in Ft Wayne actually had a decent price on CCI mini mags. I checked walmart at 2 diferent locations and they were out. Gander had them in both 36 and 40 gr at $ 6.99 /100. Also, they have dropped the price on their primers from $49.99/1000 to 39.99/1000. This is still high, but they did have many CCI's and Federals and hopefully they will continue to drop there.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Walmart in Camby has everything, including WWB 100 rounds in .40 and .45, but I can't seem to find . 38 special anywhere!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Walmart in Camby has everything, including WWB 100 rounds in .40 and .45, but I can't seem to find . 38 special anywhere!

If you are looking for defensive ammo, and don't mind driving a mile or two, Crawfordsville Big R has some Speer Gold Dot. I haven't found practice ammo anywhere, though.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    No Brass No Ammo.....I know how you feel, must have been alot of .380 owners out there with barely a box in house. I feel naked when I am down to around 500 rds of bare bones ball ammo around the house. Funny I just replaced my real old Black Talon .40 carry ammo with 180 gr PDX-1, and I aint got the nerve to shoot the Black Talon up at the range, got a bunch of Hydra Shock too lying around.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Cabelas has Tula 7.62x39 for 3.99 a box. Also if you order totals more than $150.00 shipping on the whole order is $5.00.
    I am not sure if it sells in the store for that or if it just online orders.
    I ordered some for pick-up at their store...suppossed to get it on the 24th.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Keystone WalMart has 9 boxes of Federal and 6 WWB 100rd value packs of 45acp. Plus everything else except 380.

Yeah I don't know about today but when I went there last weekend they were fuller than I've ever seen any Wally's ammo cabinet. I grabbed 6 boxes of .45 and the clerk got them from under the counter, and said that he had a couple more boxes down there plus the entire full cabinet. Perhaps the shortage is...not what it was?

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Yeah I don't know about today but when I went there last weekend they were fuller than I've ever seen any Wally's ammo cabinet. I grabbed 6 boxes of .45 and the clerk got them from under the counter, and said that he had a couple more boxes down there plus the entire full cabinet. Perhaps the shortage is...not what it was?

Or maybe Walmart is finally ordering enough to take care of customer demand. :rockwoot:As focused on profit as they are you would think this market would get their attention.

Last week the Walmart at Southtown had a good supply of 45, 40 and 9mm. Still no hollow points but they do have the price tags for it. I asked the guy working there and he said they have been getting more supply than he ever remembered and he had worked there 2 years. This is only the second or third week I recall seeing 45 ammo there.

They also had a few boxes of 380 and 223 plus the normal 22, 12 and 20 guage.

My daughter just applied to Rural King for a summer job. I hope she gets it cause Daddy needs to stock up on ammo! Gotta love employee discounts. :D

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Meijer in Fort Wayne off of Lima Road has a great selection of ammo... Specifically, 9mm .40 and .45 White Winchester Value Boxes... They seem to always have a stock where it is hit and miss with Walmart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom