• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here's a story from my second favourite state, Florida. We have a gun owner who is going to go to jail (deservedly so) for pointing a firearm at children and holding them hostage. What crime did these kids commit? They turned an ATV around in his driveway. What the hell was going through this chuckleheads brain, to make him do what he did? Stupid gun stories from Florida are the last thing we need right now.

Man arrested after holding 6 kids at gunpoint | kids, southport, arrested - BCSO - The News Herald

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Been watching too many Clint Eastwood movies. Guess he can think about that for the rest of his life not being able to carry legally anymore. What a dumba$$.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    They turned an ATV around in his driveway. What the hell was going through this chuckleheads brain, to make him do what he did? Stupid gun stories from Florida are the last thing we need right now.

What about property rights?

It's MEYE property! You have no right to a beautiful ATV turnaround.

Wow well that person definitely was no longer a proper person

If you are against property rights, you are against liberty.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What about property rights?

It's MEYE property! You have no right to a beautiful ATV turnaround.

If you are against property rights, you are against liberty.

And what if he had complained to the parents hundreds of times. What if he filed report after report with the police and they just ignored him.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And what if he had complained to the parents hundreds of times. What if he filed report after report with the police and they just ignored him.

You call the cops like a civilized person (or handle it several other legal ways) instead of behaving like a savage and threatening children.

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    The only time it is appropriate to point a weapon at someone is if you feel you or your loved ones are in mortal danger, not because the neighborhood hooligans are turning around in your driveway,what a idiot.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    After reading the story I admit the guy went too far with the way he handled it. He is truly a moron!

But, let me propose this scenario: Man sees kids driving in yard with an ATV and calls the cops. He rushes out to stop them, gun in holster, and the hoodlums see him and turn to charge him thinking they out number him 6:1. How many people would be saying, "I woulda drawn on these punks!" We will never know since the situation was stopped before it turned, since he drew right away.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom