• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmg200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I ordered a BCM BCG and just noticed when I was taking my rifle apart that the gas key doesn't looked chrome lined, but I definitely ordered a chrome lined carrier with the gas key also chrome lined. Would you guys agree?
    Screen Shot 2014-05-08 at 10.05.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-08 at 10.05.07 PM.png

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    If you search BCM's website with the words "gas key", you only get one result, and the result is a chrome lined gas key.

So.....I'd have to say if it's a BCM BCG, it's lined

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I ordered a BCM BCG and just noticed when I was taking my rifle apart that the gas key doesn't looked chrome lined, but I definitely ordered a chrome lined carrier with the gas key also chrome lined. Would you guys agree?
    View attachment 28635View attachment 28636

I don't know if miltary gas keys were chromed or not, I never saw anything that would make me think they are. The bolt carrier definately is, at least the front half.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Looks dirty to me. Spray some Gunscrubber or non-chlorinated brake cleaner in there. If you have dull gray/silver, it's chrome lined. If not, contact Bravo. They'll make it right.

Top Bottom