• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    piles and piles of shotgun ammo. I have never seen so much shotgun ammo.

I had a good laugh walking around and the prices put a smile on my face. The staff was asking to help but I told them I won't pay the prices they are asking.

one of they guys told me people are paying these prices for guns............

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Ridiculous that they have to pay for their third remodel. Seriously how many times have they remodeled that place? I guess I'll have to go visit Bradis.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    So Gander is full blown blood sucking parasites. I haven't been in there for 3 months and I'm going to stick to the good guys.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Must be Greenwood. I got a good deal on a shotgun at castleton a couple weeks ago.

then again, the insanity may not be touching the shottys... The only insanity I saw in my quest for a scatter gun was a lack of non-camo Mossberg 930s on the shelf.:dunno:

I walked out with a basic Stoeger OU for $400. I dont think that was a bad price.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Their shotgun shell inventory is insane. Most, if not all, of the tables set out infront of the handgun display cases are all shotgun.

If you keep a watchful eye on their firearm sales you'll find a pretty good deal on long guns every now and then.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    It has been mentioned before that while they have higher prices marked on their guns, they do price matching. I can't imagine paying the asking price.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but How would one price match? When I was in Gander Castleton they said they would match with a print add. I don't buy a local paper so I don't know if any local shops have print adds.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    The way they have done it in the past is with a phone call to determine availability and price within 50 miles.

I don't buy from them and I don't like the "a sucker born every minute" policy, however I have been there when they have done the price match before. I have also personally witnessed them "deal" on prices.

I would much rather go where I can look at the price and decide if it's fair or not. Some folks get off on the haggling, I just want to do the deal and move on to the next thing in life without the hassle of the back and forth. JMO

Digger128

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    The way they have done it in the past is with a phone call to determine availability and price within 50 miles.

I don't buy from them and I don't like the "a sucker born every minute" policy, however I have been there when they have done the price match before. I have also personally witnessed them "deal" on prices.

I would much rather go where I can look at the price and decide if it's fair or not. Some folks get off on the haggling, I just want to do the deal and move on to the next thing in life without the hassle of the back and forth. JMO

My sentiments exactly. I tell them what I want, they they tell me the price if I don't like the price I tell them to high. If they don't deal I walk away. The problem is somebody will pay. I would rather shop at my local gun stores anyway.

Top Bottom