• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    The deals seem pretty good. I like the winter clothing deals.

For Black Friday sales, if you're looking to buy clothing, go the weekend before and try on what you want to get. That way you can go there on the sale day and pickup what you need without taking the time and hassle of trying it on in a store packed full of people.

*Note: Please disregard if buying underwear. ;)

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    For Black Friday sales, if you're looking to buy clothing, go the weekend before and try on what you want to get. That way you can go there on the sale day and pickup what you need without taking the time and hassle of trying it on in a store packed full of people.

*Note: Please disregard if buying underwear. ;)

Good point. I still like to try on the underwear before I buy it. What I usually do is go commando and then try the underwear on at the store. That way, I get a really good idea about fit and feel. Although, sometimes, I need a different size. I know you are not supposed to, but I usually just put the underwear back in the package if it doesn't fit. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, how am I supposed to know whether or not the underwear will irritate the rash on my butt.

I will also run down there and pick up some fleece for my G.H.B./B.O.B. At those prices, they can't be beat.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Good point. I still like to try on the underwear before I buy it. What I usually do is go commando and then try the underwear on at the store. That way, I get a really good idea about fit and feel. Although, sometimes, I need a different size. I know you are not supposed to, but I usually just put the underwear back in the package if it doesn't fit. It's not that big of a deal. Besides, how am I supposed to know whether or not the underwear will irritate the rash on my butt.

I will also run down there and pick up some fleece for my G.H.B./B.O.B. At those prices, they can't be beat.

:eek:

Note to self: Go try on clothes before spartan933 gets to the store.

:yesway:

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Cheapest I have seen in a while on the LCP. Saw one other for $289 at a mom and pop store in TN over the weekend. Pretty good deals on other stuff as well at Gander.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    You can still find the ad here.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the icon in the Ad Scan area. It's in PDF form, so you can save a local copy if you want.

Top Bottom