• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Just gonna make this short. Got some rods and reels i'm selling due to not really needing them for the type of fishing i do. They are amazing pieces of equipment but i don't fish enough to enjoy them, i'm happy with my cheaper Loomis/Shimano/Daiwa equipment. I can provide more pictures, just shoot me a PM and i will give you my number and i will text them to you. Would prefer to sale as a group. Also both reels are left hand retrieve not right hand so keep that in mind. All items are used but since I have had them they have been out only a few times. The GLX is older but still very good and functional. I will remove the line from the reels as well. I will offer a slight discount if someone was to buy all 4 items at once. We can discuss that if you're interested in buying the lot.

I would also trade for firearms. Only thing i'm really looking for or interested in right now is a Glock 43 or 42 to be honest but feel free to shoot me some offers. Worst I can say is no.
    Location - Around Anderson preferably.
    Somewhat firm on prices.

G Loomis NRX 853 JWR - 330 - Nearly brand new, only used a few times and has the cork sealed. Super light and sensitive.

G Loomis GLX 783 MBR - 215 - Older GLX model but still a great rod and super sensitive. Can provide better pictures of the cork as it's worn but nothing is falling apart. Has the old Wiebe reel seat.

Shimano Metanium MGL 6.2.1 - 315 - I dropped this the first day i took it out and has a few small marks but nothing that impacts the performance of this reel. Casts great with a variety of lures and weights.

Shimano Chronarch MGL 6.2.1 - 200 - Same as the metanium. Casts everything i have thrown with it great and super smooth.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg20180818_200446.jpg20180818_200519.jpg

Last edited:

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Bump. Prices are lowered a little. Not going to take less than the posted prices unless you buy a combo or all 4 items.

Top Bottom