Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    stg111720dAPR20201117044504.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Left, left center, just don't give a hoot, center right, right.

Please enlighten me on the issues that you feel are just not worth caring about, what are the centrist issues.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Hypothetical question, as I'd never wish harm on another person who was not both an existential threat and a clear and present danger.... with the three of them lined up like that, would a standard FMJ round penetrate all three or would an actual AP round be needed?

50 BMG would zip right through. I'd want to be further to the right so as to get a better angle.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Left, left center, just don't give a hoot, center right, right.

Please enlighten me on the issues that you feel are just not worth caring about, what are the centrist issues.

I wonder if it is less that they are centrist issues and more that they're just not as personally important?

Example: I am a smal-L-libertarian, as in not a member of the LP. Libertarians are often characterized as just being potheads, etc. I do not use marijuana or any illicit drugs, and never have. I have had a "contact high" at a couple of concerts, back in the 1980s. I could not care less if marijuana is legal or not, as I won't be using it, either way. If I'm pressed on the issue, I don't think government should have anything at all to say about it, or for that matter, about any substances used for a medical reason.... I don't like the idea of having to get permission to buy something that I know how to use, which is what a prescription is.

Pot is not a hill I'm going to die on. I don't really care if it's legal or not.

Second example: I was married for 25 years. For a number of those years, the house two doors down from me was a lesbian couple. I never asked if they were married. It didn't matter. Whether they were or not did not affect my marriage, and to borrow the punchline from the old joke, yes I still have the rolex they gave me when I said I wanna watch.

I don't believe in _________ supremacy. I don't believe in __________ inferiority.

That pair of sentences is correct as long as the same word is in both blanks: White, Black, Asian, male, female, gay, straight, rich, poor.

It's not about what labels are used to divide us. We are Americans. We are humans. What holds us together is of much greater importance.

Blessings,
    Bill

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We're doing a heck of a job of pushing people to the ends of the political spectrum and emptying the center.

:yesway:

Agree with the question, what are the beliefs of the middle? Are conservatives more or less conservative that 30 years ago? I say far less. Where is the left compared to 30 years ago? Much farther left. So just what ground is there for the middle? The division between conservatives and the left is no longer policy, it is constitutional. How does that split work? That is the crux of the election

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hypothetical question, as I'd never wish harm on another person who was not both an existential threat and a clear and present danger.... with the three of them lined up like that, would a standard FMJ round penetrate all three or would an actual AP round be needed?

XM855 just to be sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom