• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2iG9NQk9mI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2iG9NQk9mI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I had not seen that one.

I have seen the one with the dog and the toys which is also cute. (The dog is talking about his person putting his toys in the toybox)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm sure anyone who's ever had a pet has wished they could know what's on their mind. My lab is hilarious with her actions and facial expressions. What I wouldn't give to know what she's thinking.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm sure anyone who's ever had a pet has wished they could know what's on their mind. My lab is hilarious with her actions and facial expressions. What I wouldn't give to know what she's thinking.

Probably something along the lines of: "I wish he'd give me some of that burger." or "let's go for a ride...I miss that wind in my face feeling."

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I had a german shepard/malimute mix a few years ago that was chasing me through the house (circles). On the last trip, I climbed up on the sofa and he ran past me. Then he started to slowly look for me and as he was about to pass me, I laughed. He looked up at me then gave me the "Oh, s**t" (embarrased) look. Now THAT was really funny! :laugh:
    He was such a good dog! :(

Top Bottom