• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Not surprising since the Obama administration is attacking gun rights on all fronts, importation, manufacturing, ammo availability, accessories etc.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    They likely did get the message which was "Destroy brass".
    The same type of message some banks have received about doing business with the firearms industry.
    I wonder why imported firearms, ammunition and magazines were drying up months ago?
    Why did an Indiana Sheriff receive an email one week after the Presidential election telling him to talk to his force as to being prepared for weapons confiscation?

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    When you can print unlimited amounts of money you can buy unlimited amounts of ammo.

I suspect that all those billions of rounds of ammo the govt is buying is to dry up the supply for anyone else.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    It's likely only a real problem if the brass is hoarded. If it's scrapped, it's likely to end up on the mfg assembly line, so more new ammo.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There is no evil plan on destroying the brass just bureaucratic stupidity. There was a directive a few years ago that they (whoever they are) were concerned the used componants would fall into the hands of terrorist orginazations (the Middle East ones for the tin foil folks) :dunno: I have no idea where they came up with that idea but as everyone knows no matter where you work or who you work for there are some managers with either ZERO thought process or some that have a thought process from center field.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    The same type of message some banks have received about doing business with the firearms industry.
    I wonder why imported firearms, ammunition and magazines were drying up months ago?
    Why did an Indiana Sheriff receive an email one week after the Presidential election telling him to talk to his force as to being prepared for weapons confiscation?

Can you provide a source for this?

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Does Fort Drum operate under a different set of rules than do other military installations? Are they not following DoD and DA directives?

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Spending time and money to destroy something of value just so that gun owners can't have it. Liberalism at its finest, folks.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Can you provide a source for this?
    I was going to ask the same thing.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom