• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    One thing I learned from being in Group, keep a low profile. But look at me now, posting on a public forum that .gov is watching. Go ahead and do it :D

On one hand agreed

On the other I will not hide in the corner like a child affraid to show my opinion's in public ?

Its ok for the libtards to have stickers that say "I Love 0 care" but I should keep a low profile ?
    Seems like that is one of the reasons this country is in the position it is in now ?

:twocents:

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    How about the word "Patriot".
    That defines your stance, and many times will cause other people to consider where they themselves stand.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    How about the word "Patriot".
    Also a good way to get your window knocked out by misconstrued, diehard Colts fans :D. My back window has an INGO sticker next to a thin blue line and on the other side an NRA sticker. Smack in the middle of the liftgate is my Hoosier Veteran plate. I think that says more than enough about my stance. Although the NRA sticker does make me leery these days....

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Also a good way to get your window knocked out by misconstrued, diehard Colts fans :D. My back window has an INGO sticker next to a thin blue line and on the other side an NRA sticker. Smack in the middle of the liftgate is my Hoosier Veteran plate. I think that says more than enough about my stance. Although the NRA sticker does make me leery these days....

Oh I forgot about that since I'm not into sports at all.
    Then to the word Patriot add a pic of a Minuteman.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Just don't leave anything valuable in your car.
    I have an Ingo sticker on my van, need to get another NRA sticker for this vehicle. May increase chances of a break-in - but I really think it will greatly reduce any BG wanting to carjack or try to rob me.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I have an Ingo sticker on my van, need to get another NRA sticker for this vehicle. May increase chances of a break-in - but I really think it will greatly reduce any BG wanting to carjack or try to rob me.

It will really come down to if they think you're leaving a gun in the car, how bad they really want it, and if they're willing to watch you long enough to establish your daily routine. They may attempt to enter your car after you're fast sleep. Granted I don't know your details but not everyone that owns a gun owns a dog and/or car alarm.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I would say "Constitutionalist" with some burly Paul Revere character on it, but considering today's media it's likely to get you vilified very quickly, maybe even red-flagged by our loving DHS caretakers.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How about: "The Power of the People is to fight the People in Power."

Honestly I'm not one to think that bumper stickers make a difference. Make your opinion heard with those who hold office and vote against those in office who are on the opposite side of issues you think are important, and vote with your $ when it comes to businesses, etc.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Not for me. I don't "advertise".

I quite enjoy being a member of a large silent majority, let's call it an "unknown quantity" from the Libtards perspective.

Always here, undercover, ready to rise up and smite the enemy.

Top Bottom