• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Hey don, I will be there again. I will have two friends with me as well. You going to OR again? I'll try to get in your squad again. I helped write scores for your squad last month.

chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Does anyone have a link to this event? I think I like to at least observe, but what are the requirements for joining in the fun and shooting?

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    MCFG Indy Range - Friday Night Steel

The requirements are:
    1) Show up by 6pm! There are no exceptions.
    2) Bring $15
    3) Bring a pistol or revolver in .22 or greater. OR Bring a rifle in .22 or a pistol caliber (no mag loads)
    4) If you never miss you will need 90-100 rounds, so plan accordingly.
    5) There are 5 stages. Each stage is shot 3 times in a row. You need to bring enough ammo loaded in mags to complete the stage. The rules say 5 magazines. This obviously depends on the magazine capacity. This is a judgment call and SHOULD NOT be the reason someone doesn't attend. Ppl will be willing to share mags. The worst case scenario is you have to take max time (30 seconds) on a string you cannot finish.
    6) BE SAFE and have fun.

Of course you can watch. But I would encourage you to come and shoot. It is a very friendly event. Results are posted after the event (sometime), but there is no pressure to actually do well. No one really cares who wins. There is no prize or anything. It really is about having fun, being safe, and working on our shooting skills.

* You can shoot shotgun if you would like. Its rare to see many ppl shoot shotty though. Of course you need at least 5 shots in the gun at a time.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I will not be there.

I got some babies to make.

But I will be thinking about you guys.

:yesway:

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    Not this month. my son is getting married this weekend. You would thought I taught him to plan better.

Bob

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    WOW ... so you will be thinking about a bunch of guys while making a baby ... what is wrong with this picture?! :dunno:

Came out wrong. :n00b:

But no seriously, going to a marriage and family seminar, and friday night is "Romance your Spouse" night.

And yes, I would rather be shooting.

JJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    It took a strange turn for sure. I will be there, although I won't be thinking much about you hairy buggers.

chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    MCFG Indy Range - Friday Night Steel

The requirements are:
    1) Show up by 6pm! There are no exceptions.
    2) Bring $15
    3) Bring a pistol or revolver in .22 or greater. OR Bring a rifle in .22 or a pistol caliber (no mag loads)
    4) If you never miss you will need 90-100 rounds, so plan accordingly.
    5) There are 5 stages. Each stage is shot 3 times in a row. You need to bring enough ammo loaded in mags to complete the stage. The rules say 5 magazines. This obviously depends on the magazine capacity. This is a judgment call and SHOULD NOT be the reason someone doesn't attend. Ppl will be willing to share mags. The worst case scenario is you have to take max time (30 seconds) on a string you cannot finish.
    6) BE SAFE and have fun.

Of course you can watch. But I would encourage you to come and shoot. It is a very friendly event. Results are posted after the event (sometime), but there is no pressure to actually do well. No one really cares who wins. There is no prize or anything. It really is about having fun, being safe, and working on our shooting skills.

* You can shoot shotgun if you would like. Its rare to see many ppl shoot shotty though. Of course you need at least 5 shots in the gun at a time.

Back on track. :rolleyes: Thanks for the info. +1 rep

Top Bottom