• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A little profanity-ridden, but I respect his views nonetheless.

[video=youtube;UCmpkLI-zDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmpkLI-zDg[/video]

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    That young man has his head screwed on straight.

He said more truth and logic in just a few brief minutes on a you tube video than
    any "Professional" speakers in the last week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That young man has his head screwed on straight.

He said more truth and logic in just a few brief minutes on a you tube video than
    any "Professional" speakers in the last week.

His only agenda is peace for his people.
    Politicians have put all this in place for us and now we are reaping what they have sown.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    A bit profane for my tastes, but there is some good sense there that I wish some of the "protestors" would at least consider.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    He obviously isn't an idiot despite what some people may say... It would be nice to see a few more with his thought process.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He is spot on! Acting like criminals to protest being stereotyped as criminals is like screwing to promote virginity. It gives the racists out there more ammo to say, "See? We told you so!"

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Sounded to me like his only issue with rioting, looting and destruction is that it didn't 'get us anywhere'.

It's also, you know, wrong. Even if it 'gets you somewhere'.

Just my two cents.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sounded to me like his only issue with rioting, looting and destruction is that it didn't 'get us anywhere'.

Just my two cents.

Yeah it sure did sound like that. "I am all for f***ing some s*** up if it got me closer to a solution."

Well, that leaves all kinds of immorality on the table depending on the perceived injustice. Can't endorse that.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, there's a man better screwed together than almost any other person we've seen on television from since this incident took place.

:+1:

Personally, don't really care about the 'colorful' language, learned to ignore it at the old jobs. Actually, this young guy kind of reminds me of a Will Smith character! :laugh:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Just my two cents.

I don't have issue with how the termed it. If rioting and looting makes the powers at be take notice of your legitimate concerns, and mobilizes those of like mind, it should be considered an legitimate, albeit illegal, form of protest. However the bar should be extremely high in choosing to do so, and all other avenues exhausted.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, there's a man better screwed together than almost any other person we've seen on television from since this incident took place.

:+1:

Personally, don't really care about the 'colorful' language, learned to ignore it at the old jobs. Actually, this young guy kind of reminds me of a Will Smith character! :laugh:

Wtf?Will Smith???? You know we don't all look alike right? Lol

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Listen to the way he phrases some of his sentences. Can almost hear Will in "Men In Black" and "Hancock", LOL...

We don't all look alike? Actually, we kind of DO.* Typically two eyes, one nose, one mouth, two ears... :laugh:

Never really look at a guy, whatever his skin color, and thought "Oh look, an aardvark!"

*Note: This observation obviously does not include Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, or Miley Cyrus! :lmfao:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Listen to the way he phrases some of his sentences. Can almost hear Will in "Men In Black" and "Hancock", LOL...

We don't all look alike? Actually, we kind of DO.* Typically two eyes, one nose, one mouth, two ears... :laugh:

Never really look at a guy, whatever his skin color, and thought "Oh look, an aardvark!"

*Note: This observation obviously does not include Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, or Miley Cyrus! :lmfao:

A joke... no need to get defensive.

Top Bottom