• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks! Definitely worth adding to the bookmarks list. I've been looking for certain schematics for a long time. One of them seems to be missing from this list as well. I have a pretty old Savage Model 220A. As I have found on other sites, this one shows the 220 and the 220B, but no 220A. The schematics for the 220 and the 220B look very similar to mine but there are some obvious differences.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Yeah, I found this site earlier independently trying to research a Savage Arms .410 940A shotgun for a friend, but I couldn't get the schematics to display properly, even when allowing scripts for the site. I'll try tweaking Firefox, because this would be awesome if I can just get them to display on my machine.

Two thumbs up for you, MGDerf.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Great Site

Numrich has a great site. If you buy a part off of them, it is worth getting the high def. schematic of your gun at the same time. It only costs a dollar or two.

pfeigert

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2009
    Thank you for the link. I could have used this yesterday while I was cleaning guns. Much better than the stock user manuals.
    Pete

Top Bottom