• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    I've heard a lot of good things about the books "Where there is no doctor", "Where there is no dentist" & "Where women have no doctor" so I was set on purchasing them for my SHTF library. To my surprise, I found the copies on Amazon to be outdated so I searched for the updated 2010 editions and found them. The best part was that they were free to download as a PDF! I thought fellow INGOers could also use this great resource. They have many other free downloads as well.

Hesperian Foundation

Enjoy! ;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I've heard a lot of good things about the books "Where there is no doctor", "Where there is no dentist" & "Where women have no doctor" so I was set on purchasing them for my SHTF library. To my surprise, I found the copies on Amazon to be outdated so I searched for the updated 2010 editions and found them. The best part was that they were free to download as a PDF! I thought fellow INGOers could also use this great resource. They have many other free downloads as well.

Hesperian Foundation

Enjoy! ;)
    The Hesperian Fondation is good resource to have linked! :yesway:
    vrey good books to have when needed!
    Actually, you should use them before you need them...
    If one waits until they are needed to open them, one might have just waited to long... ;)

Top Bottom