Free great 1yr old dog with everything.. she loves cats!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have a 1yr old Akita mix Free to a good home! Up to date on all of her shots have all the records to go with her. She has already been spayed. 61lbs. She is EXTREEMLY friendly! Love kids other dogs and Cat’s ß Yes Cat’s her and our cat play all the time together. She stays in a crate at night but she is fully house broken, she hasn’t had an accident in the house since she was 3months old. I will also include Large collapsible 32X42X28 crate. This dog is extremely playful and energetic she would be most happy with a fenced yard to play in and some kids or another dog.
    Her right eye waters, (as shown in one of the pics) the vet said she may or may not grow out of it. If needed it can be fixed for about $200.00. now if you have ever adopted a dog from a shelter you know you will end up paying much more than that for the adoption, doctors visits and get the dog spayed. Here is your chance to get a dog with an absolutely fantastic personality for FREE
    Our kids have gotten older and really have no interest in her so has got to be getting lonely.
    If you have a need or want for a good loving dog or know someone that does please give me a call. 317-408-2666 Darrin or shoot a message

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom