• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Bolt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Four Guns will be starting our FREE prepping classes. The first class will be this Saturday 4/21/12 at 10:00am. We will be covering go-bags/72 hour kits. More prepping classes will be coming soon.

Please reply if you are planning on attending so I have a clue on attendance.

Tbald14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    I don't think it was recorded, but i definitely recommend it to anyone both new and old to the prepping community. Great Class cant wait for the next one.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    +1 on the quality of the class. My wife is supports our prepping efforts, but T-bolt helped kick her participation up to a whole other level. It is really nice to be able to go somewhere and attend a class that reiterates what I read up on and discuss with fellow preppers.

I highly recommend attending future classes. While the information I recieved was good, it was far more valuable to me to have my wife see that normal looking every day folk are doing the same thing we are. That validation alone was worth the morning.

The class covered emergency bags very well. It went from simple "convenience" car style bags, all the way thru packs that are stand alone long term survival type bags. Good delivery of information, and T-bolt fostered discussion afterwards very well. I highly recommend that people who can make future classes do so.

Speaking of which, When you gonna get a schedule whipped up T-bolt! :):

mdale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Would love to make it to the next class, just need a little more notice next time.

T-Bolt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Thanks for the great comments on the class. I will be getting a schedule up soon for future classes. FYI all out prepping classes will be free.

In addition to classes and prepping stuff we now have equipment for sealing #10 cans and Mylar bags for food storage. The equipment can be reserved and used at no cost to you. All the supplies for the equipment will be sold at cost.

Top Bottom