• ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Esee Laser Strike Giveaway, Someone Needs a Free Knife

Blythe's Sport Shop in Valparaiso is doing it's first facebook give away. :rockwoot: At 3000 likes, we will be giving away an Esee Laser Strike. The rules are simple, as soon as we hit 3000 likes, we will be selecting a winner from all those who have liked our facebook page, and they will get a free Laser Strike. The sooner we hit 3000 likes, the sooner the winner will be selected. This contest will run until we hit 3000 likes. So go to the faebook page in the link and like the page. :ingo:

You don't have to be local to win this. The knife will be shipped to the winner if needed. All state and local laws apply.

This would be great for deer season guys.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Keep liking the facebook page guys, we really want this prize knife off of our desks.

Haha, it is a lot harder to give stuff away on FB than you thought it would be, huh? It used to be much easier from what I understand but now they want you to pay to 'boost' your post but that does little if anything to gain any real traction either.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    People just are not sharing and telling there friends to like our page as much, we got 1000 no problem. Now we are just about 800 away from giving away this knife. I honestly thought many more INGO people would come and like our page for a chance at a free Esee, but I guess I was wrong.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    People just are not sharing and telling there friends to like our page as much, we got 1000 no problem. Now we are just about 800 away from giving away this knife. I honestly thought many more INGO people would come and like our page for a chance at a free Esee, but I guess I was wrong.

You might be surprised how many INGO members are not on Facebook. I'm not.

Cool give away tho. The Laser Strike is my 1A ESEE with the 3 being 1.

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    I'm sharing and sharing. But everyone on my facebook has already liked the shop. Can I advertise on my the other forums I visit? (Are you willing to ship out of state? I frequent quite a few outdoor forums.)

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm sharing and sharing. But everyone on my facebook has already liked the shop. Can I advertise on my the other forums I visit? (Are you willing to ship out of state? I frequent quite a few outdoor forums.)

Yes you can share on any forum you want, and as it states, we are willing to ship this knife, all local and state laws apply.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You have a purple detection deficit gene and missed the humor. And i'm still not doing facebutt for anybody.

Hahaha!!! I see what you did there!! :laugh: You don't like Facebook, so you called it "facebutt". :lmfao: In order to show your disdain for the social media giant, you replaced the word "book" with the word "butt"! :rofl: That's clever!!! Your humor certainly won't slip past me like it obviously has the OP. You should take that act on the road!!!
    happy-smiley.gif
    Bwahaha... "FACEBUTT", it's like "buttface" only backwards, and has a phonetic similarity to "Facebook", so it allows you to voice your opinion in a tongue-in-cheek fashion!! Haha, well done!!
    smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_crying_100-100.gif

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hahaha!!! I see what you did there!! :laugh: You don't like Facebook, so you called it "facebutt". :lmfao: In order to show your distain for the social media giant, you replaced the word "book" with the word "butt"! :rofl: That's clever!!! Your humor certainly won't slip past me like it obviously has the OP. You should take that act on the road!!!
    happy-smiley.gif
    Bwahaha... "FACEBUTT", it's like "buttface" only backwards, and has a phonetic similarity to "Facebook", so it allows you to voice your opinion in a tongue-in-cheek fashion!! Haha, well done!!
    smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_crying_100-100.gif

What you did there? I saw it.

Top Bottom