Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Guns for sale include:

Investarm Over/Under 12 Gauge Shotgun I have used this gun for Thursday night trap shooting and it's a great gun. Comes with soft case. [strike]$350[/strike] [STRIKE]$325[/STRIKE] $300 or trade for Mossberg or Remmington shotgun that can be used for deer season. TRADED

CZ 2750 RAMI .40 Sub-Compact Comes with original box and 2-ea 8-round magazines [strike]$400[/strike] $375 SOLD

Kel-Tec Sub 2000 .40 Comes with 1 ea 10-round magazine and 1-ea 30-round magazine $300 SOLD

H&R 9-round .22 (model 900) for $125 or trade for a quality knife. The pic loads sideway's, but here it is. TRADED

Newly Added
    Smith & Wesson M&P .45 for $450 or trade for Glock 22, 27, or 26. Comes with four each 10-round magazines and a leather IWB holster (not pictured). REMOVED

Please PM with offers or questions. FTF deals only in Indianapolis area, preferably south or west sides of town.

Last edited:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge with both (interchangable) shot and rifled slug barrels (the slug barrel has a scope mounted) with both a shot stock AND a pistol grip stock & a hunting sling that I used for deer if you're interested. I already have 2 O/U 's but will talk to you about a trade. West side, Indy.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge with both (interchangable) shot and rifled slug barrels (the slug barrel has a scope mounted) with both a shot stock AND a pistol grip stock & a hunting sling that I used for deer if you're interested. I already have 2 O/U 's but will talk to you about a trade. West side, Indy.

I sent the email, but have not heard back. :dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Are you up for a package deal today?

Bump
    M&P .45 and O/U are still available. Will consider any G27/26/22 and cash/ammo/knife combination, for both. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Giving a BUMP for the last gun remaining. Price dropped for a quick sale, so let's make a deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom