• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Closing down the thread ... off to eBay it goes.

I was going to put this in my home bar, but my wife decided she wanted me to go with different equipment.

This is a self refrigerated fountain soda/pop system. This unit does not require an ice bin on top like many do. Just hook up water, CO2, and your soda and you are good to go as I understand it. Simply plugs into a 110V outlet. 5 heads, means 5 flavors of your favorite pops.

$150 cash, you pick up in the Ashley area (about 35 minutes north of Fort Wayne).

IMG-20120902-00066.jpg

IMG-20120902-00068.jpg

IMG-20120902-00067.jpg

IMG-20120902-00070.jpg

Last edited:

in812

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    thats what i was asking didnt get a reply so i guess it a premix machine they dont use carbonator or syrup pumps

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Sorry guys. Threads get burred fast on here. PM's work way better for me most of the time.

What you see is what you get. I'm no expert on these. My wife made me go out and spend thousands on a bar gun system that has the full blown carbinator, gun, pumps, racking, refrigeration system, the entire works. Ridiculous amount of money, but it is what she wanted.

I bought the system that you see here at auction from a convenience store that went under. It is a pre-mix system as I understand it. I paid $150 at auction, just wanting my money back out of it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom