• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    1. What is this aura stuff on the side? Can this thing really read my karmic balance (or imbalance)?
    2. What is the reputation button do? Can I hit random people with it?:D (Lars would have a few pushes)
    3. Is everyone finally sick and tired of this Vern guy?:D:D:D Someone should push him off into a lake.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    1. What is this aura stuff on the side? Can this thing really read my karmic balance (or imbalance)?

Not really. It doesn't have a wide enough scale to measure your karmic imbalance. Possibly if you come back to the "norm."

2. What is the reputation button do? Can I hit random people with it?:D (Lars would have a few pushes)

Absolutely. I believe in screwing up computer rating systems. I try to swap Kroger cards with someone, each time I'm at the store. I haven't made their computers explode yet, but I still have hope.

3. Is everyone finally sick and tired of this Vern guy?:D:D:D Someone should push him off into a lake.

I believe we need a virtual lake on the forums first, but I'm not sure. Might also require one of the pushing smilies.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Not really. It doesn't have a wide enough scale to measure your karmic imbalance. Possibly if you come back to the "norm."

Absolutely. I believe in screwing up computer rating systems. I try to swap Kroger cards with someone, each time I'm at the store. I haven't made their computers explode yet, but I still have hope.

I believe we need a virtual lake on the forums first, but I'm not sure. Might also require one of the pushing smilies.

:cheers::+1:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    The green blocks aren't karma, but related to post count, I believe. Unless post count is related to karma. Can't people giving you karma effect your post count. Argh... :runaway:

Those green bars are attached to the scales under your name.

people can Add/remove reputation. If you like someone's post, found it helpful, or whatever give them some reputation for it.

If someone's being a jerk, or otherwise mean spirited A) report the post, and B) you can remove some reputation for it.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Those green bars are attached to the scales under your name.

people can Add/remove reputation. If you like someone's post, found it helpful, or whatever give them some reputation for it.

If someone's being a jerk, or otherwise mean spirited A) report the post, and B) you can remove some reputation for it.

And obviously no one is paying attention to my posts or I'd have negative reputation! I'll just have to try harder I guess! :wavey:

Top Bottom